var sc_partition=20; var sc_security="18aa7a11"; Aww that smile.

My Story

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Addicted - Simple Plan

I heard you're doin' OK,
But I want you to know
I'm a dict
I'm addicted to you
I can't pretend I don't care
When you don't think about me
Do you thinkI deserve this?
I tried to make you happy
But you left anyway

I'm tryin' to forget that
I'm addicted to you
But I want it
And I need it
I'm addicted to you
Now it's over
Can't forget what you said
And I never
Wanna do this again
Heartbreaker
Heartbreaker
Heartbreaker

Since the day I met you
And after all we've been through
Still a dick
I'm addicted to you
I think you know that it's true
I'd run a thousand miles to get you
Do you think I deserve this?
I tried to make you happy
I did all that I could
Just to keep you
But you left anyway

I'm tryin' to forget that
I'm addicted to you
But I want it
And I need it
I'm addicted to you
Now it's over
Can't forget what you said
And I never
Wanna do this again
Heartbreaker
Heartbreaker

How long will I be waiting?
Until the end of time
I don't know why I'm still waitin'
Can't make you mine

I'm tryin' to forget that
I'm addicted to you
But I want it
And I need it
I'm addicted to you

I'm tryin' to forget that
I'm addicted to you
But I want it
And I need it
I'm addicted to you
But I want it
And I need it
I'm addicted to you
And it's over
Can't forget what you said
And I never
Wanna do this again
Heartbreaker
Heartbreaker

I'm addicted to you
Heartbreaker
I'm addicted to you
Heartbreaker
I'm addicted to you
Heartbreaker
I'm addicted to you
Heartbreaker



-6:42 PM-

Profile

-=|Kelvin Lee|=-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm who I am

17 is young

5th Jan thats when people say happy birthday to me

LIKES

Likes People who likes Me=].

WISH

I still want to be a Pilot.

Get top few in Marine Engineering.I will do it.
SHOUT



LINKS

Manchester United F.C
My Photos
Friendster
Link No.4


PAST

  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • November 2007



  • CREDITS

    Design Solistice
    Picture Edubz02
    Shapes Photoshop
    Fonts Dafont.com